lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Well every Monday are stressed to me because
I have to do a lot at thing. In the morning
I go to the university from 7am at 9:20am, then
I go to my house in order to the cinema from 5am to 9pm with my friends. On Wednesday, I go to das from 7am to 12pm, and then work from 12pm to 3pm, on Thursday
I go to the university from 11am at 12pm, then
I work from 12 to 3 and I’m the afternoon
I go to my sister´s house and y share with my niece and nephew. On Friday
I go to the university from 7am to 8am, and in the night go to the party, this week
I go to veronica party from 9pm to 1am. In my weekend, on Saturday
I go to the mall m order to meeting with my friend and boy Friday.  And finally, on Sunday
I go to the church from 8am to 10am.

On my weekend, I go to the mall to shopping or meeting with my friends ever Saturday.
And m the night is usually girl night out. On Sunday
I go to the church and the
I go to my sister house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario